+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: WrathUI_1.0 - Compilation <WotlK>

Im having some trouble..

With my chat frame that is....
    My chat frame wont stick to the Party chat when im typing ^^

oh, ok thats another strange issue ^^

you could try to update "Prat", which is the chat-addon in my compilation... if this doesnt help delete it and go with the standart-chatframes or install "ChatMOD" which is really nice aswell

get it on curse:

ChatMOD - Addons - Curse

wrath

Thank you got it fixed now XD

what is this .ds_store???

UI

First of all, I would like to say that this is an extremely good-helpful UI and thank you for Uploading mate.

But, I am having problems downloading it , I never had a Prenium Rapidshare account and when I try to DownLoad it, it says that my IP is already downloading and I should wait until the DownLoading ends. I get that for more than a Week now.

Can you guys post any solution to my Problem? Or tell me another possible place to DownLoad this?

Thank you.

I was just wondering which of the addons provides that castbar. I thought it was pitbull but when i go through pitbull options the castbar is a scrawny little thing under the character portrait. Which means i've at some stage gone and deleted the one that provides the sexy looking chunky icon castbar

@flagnog this .ds_store is a mac specific thingy, dont bother... pc users see them when they open a file that was compressed on a mac - simply throw it away

@HawkBane1980 thanks m8, glad you like it - pm me your email...i will send you the ui via yousendit.com

@Smooke my castbar Addon is called "Quartz"

wrath

Hi Wrath i like the ui, but i'm having problem with the ui followed the install instructions and i'm getting this

would posting a list of add-ons that require configuration by loading wrath's profile be helpful or no? i'm getting the same result as most here, macbook pro 15 inch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyperson View Post
    Hi Wrath i like the ui, but i'm having problem with the ui followed the install instructions and i'm getting this
    Hmn... i dont really get it

First thing would be... turn off the addon "carbonite" its a pure questhelp addon, which replaces the minimap etc...

What i dont understand is the bartender issue, that bars should at least have the correct positions, but they obviously doesnt have them... but thats kinda easy to fix i guess...

second thing, your screen resolution...Sneakyperson´s screenshot is in 1024x768 - this resolution is really low and you would have to position the whole EEpanels to fit your screen

@hashde i am playing on a 15" MBP aswell but i use a 22" widescreen monitor on it so my ui is optimized for 1650x1080 - with lower resolutions then this you allways have to customize the interface to fit your resolution

Fantastic UI.
    I had a few problems getting it set up, but nothin a lil tinkering can't fix.
    There were a few addons i had to go out and get...for some reason they didn't come with the package.
    eePanels was one of them.
    Some of the addons have the profile that needs to be loaded and some do not.
    All in all though, this is the best UI i have seen. Nice and clean.
    Great job!

Thanks alot for the nice feedback, Beastimus

i got a little problem. every time i try to logg out or to quit the game a crit error occurs. like this

that means my settings reset every time i logg out

Hey Wrath!

I love the look of your UI, but as always, the big boys have higher resolution than I do, I'd be be soo greatful if you could make a 1280x1024 resolution so I could have a clean and good looking UI like yours.

@ Akatosh

Important note: The Addon "ClearFont3" causes crit errors when closing the game - please delete this folder, addon is broken this stands in my opening post

@Fitzisch i try to get this done in a couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post

@Fitzisch i try to get this done in a couple of days
    Much appreciated !

Thanks Wrath!

I downloaded this and got everything moved around and in place (was all cluttered in the center like everyone else) and it looks fantastic!

It wasn't terribly hard to get everything arranged where they needed to be and I learned quite a bit about the add-ons while doing it.

One thing I didn't figure out was how to move the black boxes that the menus sit on. Can I move those? I normally use a screen res of 1920x1080 so I had to lower it to 1680x1050 Window mode for this UI. It's still worth it but would like to try and expand it to fit my native res.

The add on tab is now there. I've copied your saved variable, etc etc but I get this:

Last edited by Velendra; 06-13-2009 at 06:50 PM.

I haven't looked into the settings yet but to my opinion is, this has only worked for another warrior so far. Therefor I'm pretty sure the package we're downloading contain setup and ability only a warrior has and the console is just wiping all the settings when you try to log into a different class.

Perhaps give us detailed instruction on how you set up your bars and backgrounds, etc etc.

Edit: Very nice and clean UI!

is there another mirror to download from? rapid share doesnt work for me

+ Reply to Thread