+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WrathUI_1.0 - Compilation <WotlK>

Quote Originally Posted by Urrick View Post
    Nice looking UI.

As for your debuffs, you could get SBF and show the debuffs where you want them to be. Can filter them to be whatever you want. For a screen of this look at Caulle's UI.
    thx for the hint, ill give it a try

Edit: Nvm got it, just didn't extract, stupid me lol.
    Last edited by T3hFurious1; 05-06-2009 at 03:32 PM.

I'm new and I don't know what to do!

Feel like a nub for posting, but I'm obviously too stupid to figure it out on my own. The UI looks amazing, but I seem to be having the same issue as a bunch of others - everything is all bunched up in the middle of the screen. I might as well give a step by step so you can tell me where I'm messin' up if that's ok:
    1. Download the file.
    2. Drag the AddOns file into my Interface file and have it replace everything.
    3. Drag SavedVariables into the Account file and have it replace previous file.
    4. Drag SavedVariables into the Character file and have it replace previous file.
    5. Log in - its all centered! help meh!!
    Do I need to extract them to file, or will dragging them over suffice? Maybe I need to copy it to my desktop and then move them over? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Also, after retrying during lunch, every time I log out of the game I get a critical wow error, so even if i try to line up the UI myself, it wont save any of it!
    Last edited by Asmodaeus; 05-07-2009 at 02:32 PM.

Uhm, are you on Pc or Mac ? just curious, cause my wow crashes since a few days when closing the game - i play on a Macbook Pro

The only thing i could think of, would be that you havent checked the "load out-of date addons" checkbox in your character addon screen ? everything looks ok to me, from your step-by-step otherwise...

wrath

Crashing seems to be related to the "Clearfont3".
    Figured this out when i tried to install all the addons step by step - because I got the same issue: everything is jammed in the middle of the screen. Couldn't get this fixed yet. Even tried it with completely fresh Interface and WTF folders, but had no luck.

The bartender stuff looks okay when I select Wrathbeards profile in the bartender's profile options and resize interface to "smallest" under Video. But the rest just remains pretty messed up.

/exxar
    Im having the same prob, i think
    I got the pack down and got it working, or so i thought, once i installed it via the step by step guide, some stuff ofc still needs some tampering, they always do, since im very perfectionistic about my addon setup, i know it sucks...
    but none the less i started my work, then after about 40min of configurations (told you i was perfectionistic) i all looks perfect, and i deside to close and reopen the game to get that "sence of release and gratitude" once every thing loads and looks perfect.. BUT !!!! once i trie to close wow down, it gives me some CRAP Error and goes emo QQ on me... i just press ok and send our of reflex, and then re open my wow, and realise that it hasent saved any of my configurerations /cry /rage on keybord

so if i read your post right, deleting clearfront 3 which is includede in the pack this error shouldt happen ?

ohh i almost forgot, FREAKING SWEEET pack btw ;P besides the few errors here and there this looks aswome, and the few mins i got it configrued i was in heaven ;P

Nice UI, great job.

I keep getting errors trying to copy the folders over.

this is what it says... There is already a file with the same name as the folder name you specified. Specify a diffrent name.
    CORE
    Type: ( almost every file thats going into addons )

yes I deleted the WTF and the Interface folders before trying. not sure whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofa View Post
    I keep getting errors trying to copy the folders over.

this is what it says... There is already a file with the same name as the folder name you specified. Specify a diffrent name.
    CORE
    Type: ( almost every file thats going into addons )

yes I deleted the WTF and the Interface folders before trying. not sure whats going on.
    that sounds like there are some issues with your OS... never heard of something like that - sry

I Downloaded your new package and im still having the clump in the middle problem

Wrath i have a quick question for you ;P to the left of your player interface, you have a addon that lists Cooldowns, i was wondering which one it is, cause i cant seem to figure it out ;P and as a DK it really screws with my frames cause i have things on CD due to runes ,P Thx in advance

Love the UI Wrath. Maybe you can do a scaled version for 1280x1024 res. Can't seem to get it to look right

thx guys for the nice feedbacks

@ Coldfinger the addon should be "cooldown buttons" just deactivate or delete it, if you dont need them

@ Cptnjustice i need a few days to figure that out, i am very busy atm but if you give me a few days i can do a lower res version for you

Heya Wrath! First of all, let me say your UI looks beautiful.

Unfortunately, I really cannot get it work, even by following your instructions step by step. I don't understand a lot about creating UIs, but at least I am usually able to install them.

However, all the addons are crumped up and all over the place, nothing looks like it should do... and your layout was so beautifully done. As others encounter similar problems, maybe there is some recent issue of sorts?
    I also get the crash problem after I close WoW or log out.

Thanks for your UI and thanks for your help.

edit:
    Might the fact that I am a DK and not a Warr screw up things? I don't think they would displace all the components to such an extent, though...
    Last edited by Tetyr; 05-12-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks Tetyr, first of all - glad to hear that you like it

Really strange that so many of you are running into trouble when installing the package... what irritates me is the fact that some people havent got problems at all with it...

I am afraid i cant really help you here, i like building uis but i am not really into troubleshooting because it works flawless on my system, if you know what i mean :-/

The fact that its all "clamped together" implies that the SavedVariables arent working - dont ask me why ^^ if you replaced your folders with them from my package it should work - hum, really strange

The only thing i can tell you is that the crashing-issue is caused by Clearfont3 which seems to be broken - simply delete it.

oh and no, it doesnt matter what class you play - the ui should work for every class (except hunters ^^)

sorry, not a big help i am afraid

What option is it in fubar to hide until mouseover? I can't see to find it.

hmmmm

Love the ui man, i followed everything and got this??

Quote Originally Posted by mithras View Post
    Love the ui man, i followed everything and got this??

hmmmm

What's your resolution? Did you even turn pitbull on? When downloading addon compilations you still need to do some configuration especially if you use a different resolution. Just reconfigure everything to match what Wrath has or better yet what works best for you. Close WoW once in a while to save the UI so you don't run into the problem that Coldfinger ran into. Especially since an addon in the pack is buggy.

Jofa what OS are you using? Drag all the old files that you are replacing to your desktop or rename them. This way you can have a backup if you don't configure something correctly. Sometimes when you move, delete etc etc you can inadvertently create duplicate files.
    Blackrock||Horde|Noth|UD Warrior
    Sen'jin/Blackrock||Alliance/Horde|Ciani|NE/BE Hunter

same res as wrath and pitbull wasnt on but it is now ..its wierd i can load his profiles for bartender and omen and that nut others dont exsist

+ Reply to Thread