+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WrathUI_1.0 - Compilation <WotlK>

Now from what I've seen from other compilation UI's, you have to go in and select the authors profile for everything (Pitbull, Bar3, etc.) but there is no other profiles available in this one. Maybe that's the issue? I'm not savvy enough with UI's to know really.

would be cool if u can help me with it so i can get it to work before the raid, rly wanna try it out xD

Sorry guys

I figured it out... let me upload a working .zip - give me 5 mins

There are actually 2 "saved variables" folders that have to be replaced, on two different locations to get things working. Ill add the second one to the new .zip

sorry for the confusion :-/

regards

Wrath

np, but when u have done that do i need to Delete all addons and stuff, again?

Ok new *fixed* version is up !

Get it here !

The new .zip file contains the following 3 folders:

•AddOns
    •SavedVariables
    •Your Char Name

How to get it working - Step-by-Step:

1.) Replace your "AddOn" folder with the new one, from the WrathUi-1.0.zip

/World of Warcraft/Interface/

2.) Locate the following path in your World of Warcraft directory:

WTF/Account/*your accountname*

3.) Replace your "SavedVariables" folder, with the new one, from the WrathUi-1.0.zip

4.) Locate the following path in your World of Warcraft directory:

WTF/Account/*your accountname*/*your servername*/*your charname*

5.) Replace your "SavedVariables" folder (in the *you charname* folder), with the new one, from the WrathUi-1.0.zip contained in the *Your Char Name* folder

hope it works now

Well, it says that my IP is alredy Dling so ill have to wait untill i can try it

That worked perfect, all of the profiles are available now. I'm gonna have to mess with it a bit due to me having a lower resolution than you do (1440x900) but it's gorgeous nonetheless. Great job.

That's exactly how mine looked. I followed the exact steps as laid out.

For my own curiosity, I tried some one else's full compilation that had these same steps and it worked just fine. I'm not the most tech savy when it comes to this stuff, but would the fact that you are on a EU server, and I'm on a NA server, have any impact on those char files?

Edit - Ack! Shoulda read page two. Giving the new version a try now.

once again sorry for the confusion *g*

hope it works out for you guys - would be cool to see some customized "lower res" versions of it - so feel free to post screens of the WrathUi in action...

really happy to hear that you like it - cheers guys

if you still got any issues with it, just ask - i try to help you out

Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    once again sorry for the confusion *g*

hope it works out for you guys - would be cool to see some customized "lower res" versions of it - so feel free to post screens of the WrathUi in action...

really happy to hear that you like it - cheers guys

if you still got any issues with it, just ask - i try to help you out

Wrath
    Probably should update the original post because most people won't be reading page 2 to figure out how to get it working

first post is allready updated, and the download links are fixed...

cheers Blood

lol told you people would like it
    Blackrock||Horde|Noth|UD Warrior
    Sen'jin/Blackrock||Alliance/Horde|Ciani|NE/BE Hunter

Well, Wrath now i get it to look abit better but i still dont know what im doing wrong here is a screen shot.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6449/fuckup.jpg

I think im doing wrong with the char tingy, help please.

uhmmm, sorry nympho but i cant think of a better way of telling you like i did with the step by step explanation...

But let me try...maybe we should start from scratch:

First of all... delete your Interface & your WTF folder... start WoW, login, close the game again.

You should now have new and fresh Interface & WTF folders.

- Then replace the AddOn folder (in your Interface folder) with the one from my latest download package (21,3mb)

- Then go to: WTF/Account/*your accountname* and replace the existing "SavedVariables" folder in that directory with the one from the .zip file.

- Then go to: WTF/Account/*your accountname*/*your servername*/*your charname* and replace that "SavedVariables" folder in there with the one from my .zip which is in the "your char name" folder.

---

Then please make sure that "load old AddOns" is checked in your startup screen (where you can select you chars) !

•deactivate the Addon "Carbonite" its just for questing and replaces the minimap with its own and does several other things that can change the appearence of the UI - if you dont need it, just delete !

hope this works for you - letme know if that helped

It's fixed now mate, only one problem buffalo, is in the side of my screen cant se all the debuffs anything u could help me with what Ui scale are u using?

glad it helped..

letme check tonight, i am @ work right now - ill let you know asap

cheers, mate rly thx for evrything u done and the explaining sry for beeing retarded xD

Wrath, absolutely amazing UI, I just installed it on Brick and set it up for 1920x1200. Looks great.

I had a question though, how'd you set up the debuffs on target. Right now they stack and fall onto the Grid, covering up some names. Is this intentional or have you found a solution for it yet?

Thanks again.
    "The number you have reached, 9-1-1, has been disconnected"

Thanks for your kind feedback Brick

But to be honest, i havent found a proper solution for the debuffs - i get 2 rows of debuff-icons on a fully raid-debuffed target - and even though its not ideal they dont really overlap my Grid

During burning crusade i used to have a addon called "Smarty" which was kinda cool - i had the pitbull debuffs deactivated and just configured Smarty that it would only show my tanking relevant debuffs on the mob - sunders,tc´s & demo

Hmn - maybe you guys come up with good solution...

@ nympho i tried to checked my ui-scaling but i cant tell you any exact values - i am afraid you have to mess around till it fits

Nice looking UI.

As for your debuffs, you could get SBF and show the debuffs where you want them to be. Can filter them to be whatever you want. For a screen of this look at Caulle's UI.

+ Reply to Thread