+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WrathUI_1.0 - Compilation <WotlK>

WrathUI_1.0 - Compilation <WotlK>

Wrath User Interface 1.0 (3.1.1.)

This is my current user interface since WotlK, its optimized for 1680x1050 widescreen resolution.

If you want to try out this compilation, i recommend that you backup your previous interface !

Screenshots

overview / functionality

Out of Combat / Solo

Out of Combat / Raid

includet Addons

Important note: The Addon "ClearFont3" causes crit errors when closing the game - please delete this folder, addon is broken

How to install WrathUi-1.0:

•Download the .zip archive from here (Rapidshare mirror | 21,3MB), unzip...

•Copy the folder "AddOns" into your "Interface" folder in your WoW directory (dont forget to backup your "old" addon folder!)

•Copy the folder "SavedVariables" to: /World of Warcraft /WTF/Account/*accname* (dont forget to backup your "old" SavedVariables folder!)

•Copy the content of the folder "Your Char Name" ("SavedVariables") to: /World of Warcraft /WTF/Account/*accname*/*servername*/*charname*(dont forget to backup your "old" CharName/SavedVariables folder!)

<<DOWNLOAD|21,3MB>>

I recommend that you use "Curse Client" AddOn Manager to keep the addons up-to-date. Get it here for PC & Mac.

Feel free to ask questions & feedback is very appreciated
    Last edited by Wrath; 05-13-2009 at 01:42 AM.

Probably should add a full mod list. It will save you the trouble of getting asked "what's that one" once people start downloading.

Just have to say man, this is beautiful.

If I wasn't so happy with how my UI is currently I would definitely use this...that and the fact that monitor doesn't support that high of a resolution.

Good job sir.

This is beautiful! I'm going to give it a shot.

As a paladin, I have one question. Do you run with no stance bar enabled? I could just be missing it. That was the only thing that came to my mind about a possible thing I'd need to tweak, due to managing aura's of course.

Thanks for the upload!

I must fail horribly at using add-ons.

Following the above installation instructions, I can't get anything to open with your alignments and settings. I backed up, and then deleted my WTF & Addons folder. I allowed WoW to build fresh folders, which I then replaced with yours. Changed Char to my name, placed it into the correct location, etc.

When loading into the game, everything is just jumbled in the middle. Is that supposed to happen or was it supposed to be tweaked like yours?

Anyone else having trouble?

Leave it to me to find a UI I finally like, and can't make it work. lol

Very smooth UI, Wrath. I've been looking for something like this and here it is - thanks for sharing!

UI

The download limit has been reached, any chance you could re-post it please?

Very nice UI.

Thinking of giving this a play tonight

and a bit of constructive criticism You should try Make your omen and Other boxes on the right hand side of the screen the same size as the chatbox to make it look a bit more sleek/ cemetrical

thanks for your nice feedback guys, glad to hear you like it

I uploaded the compilation to my Rapidshare-Premium acc... the limitation issue should be solved now - sorry for that

@ Kajirus

First of all, yes my stance bar is hidden, but you can easily "unhide" it in the Bartender settings

Second, it should look exactly like mine once you have copied the content of the "char" folder into the correct place.

In your case it should be something like: /World of Warcraft /WTF/Account/*accname*/Shu'Halo/Kajirus

Dont copy the whole folder into it, just the files contained in it !

@ Mongface

the size of EavesDrop & Omen and their corresponding EEpanels are a bit smaller on purpose, because the space between them and the Grid-Raidframe is used for "autohidden-mouseover" Bartender bars...

Feel free to customize them if you want it to be more "cemetrical", i am used to it so... ^^
    Last edited by Wrath; 05-03-2009 at 05:53 AM.

great UI man, shame my screen won't fit that resolution or id give it a shot

Verry nice wrath, but i just cant get it to work, mate i dont know why i do like u telling me. i dont know what the problem is i cant even use ur addons, i dont know why could u try to explain little more how to do for retards like me ?

Okay, i got the addons to work but it all clumped up so what to do from there help me please

and where to copy " char " to??

working step-by-step in the first post
    Last edited by Wrath; 05-03-2009 at 08:59 AM.

hmm, i cant get it looking like ur. I delete my " My char name " put it " char " name it like my char its that how i should do or?

I'm having the same issue as Nymph and Kaj. I copied the Addons folder to my interface folder, overwriting the old one (Backed up everything first). Then tried two different things with the Char folder. First, I deleted my old folder and copied Char into it's place, renaming it to my characters name. When that didn't work, I started over and instead just copied the contents of the Char folder into my existing Characters folder, overwriting. Same deal occured. All the addons are there but the layout is non-existent. All the buttons and addons are clumped together in the screen, Pitbulls frames are the default, etc. I'll screenshot and post in a min.

Feels like im retarded, all other get it to work

+ Reply to Thread