+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ISO Solo Taurren DK spec

ISO Solo Taurren DK spec

So I have a Tauren DK that I play on Baelgun as an attempt to get away from Alliance and Guild stuff for a bit. He is unguilded and unless a really cool Casual guild comes along he will stay that way his whole life. I jsut cna't decide on teh best spec for him.

The World of Warcraft Armory

The Spec listing there has me as unholy, but I haven't spent a single talent since 3.1 came out, so not sure why it isn't showing me as Untalented.

Throw me a bone please

What do you want to do?

Solo Level, and maybe some light PVP, nothing fancier than WG

I played my DK to 68 at the moment as unholy.
    As talents I basically avoided the tanking talents and only went for dps talents.
    The World of Warcraft Armory
    Notable things I like: On a pale horse: 20% faster riding on your horse, Master of Ghouls: Makes your ghoul permanen and Scourge Strike as your hard hitter.

This build has good single target but also good aoe damage. I even managed to tank pretty well with it on some pugs, even without any damage reduction talents except for bone shield which is too nice to leave out.

Next time I would leave out my gargoyle, I don't seem to come into situations where I need it.

Normally I would start with icy touch and plague strike to get diseases up, after that mostly a scourge strike and then the mob would be almost dead. Sometimes replacing scourge strike with death strike to regain some health.

Also I like the glyph which removes the cooldown on death grip when you kill a mob, it gives you high speed.

I see that you have a lvl 80 main: bloodied arcanite reaper, while you can't runeforge it, it's mint.

Awesome thank you!

+ Reply to Thread