+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Having problems with DPS

Having problems with DPS

My damage seems to be pretty low I usually get between 1300-1500, it use to be between 1500-1700, but the nerf titians grip. I would like to get it up higher for the 25 man raids for VoA, OS and Naxx. Is titan'sgrip worth having anymore? I think my stuff is socketed right and have the enchants also, but I would like it if you could look at it and give me any suggestions that would help better increase my DPS.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Thank you for your help

TSP

Quote Originally Posted by TSP View Post
    Is titan'sgrip worth having anymore?
    yes
    I think my stuff is socketed right
    no
    and have the enchants also,
    they can be drastically improved.

Your crit and expertise values are really low, too.

Please read the sticky fury guide.

Agility is not worth stacking, stack crit rating instead.

As a fury warrior your primary attribute to buff is Strength. Take strength over Attack Power every time.

I am no gear expert, but you may need a helm with a Meta Socket.

Also, looking at your spec, I would say to take the points out of UW and use them for Bloodsurge, an instant Slam Proc will increase your dps if you work it into your rotation.

Hi guys, my dps also varies a great deal and I am wondering if this due to my strike rotation? The World of Warcraft Armory I seem to read so many rotations but rarely find a straight 1,2,3,4,etc. I know this is simplifieng things but any ideas people?

Moved to appropriate forums. Please read rules.

Clete, create your own thread asking about rotations, or do a simple search. The DW Fury guide sticky by Corbusier explains the Fury rotation, and the Quick and Dirty Arms guide sticky explains arms.

Search.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Clete,

Double stack str over atk power, it scales better with buffs. In fact, you might want to drop some of that in order to line your sockets with hit gems. You should be capped for yellow dmg (never missing will get you a bit more damage).

Also, you should use the Chaotic Skyflare Diamond, as the 3% critical damage is better than the Root/Snare duration (mostly PvP use) that you have on your helm now (even if you have to take two blue gems).

Upgrade your off-hand weapon. There are a few easy-to-get weapons with 169 dps (from the Argent Crusade or the Ebon Blade or just farming heroics).

Lastly, one of your trinkets has spell stats on it? What's up with that? Heroic Ymiron drops a great fury trinket and there are quite a few that are better than that (and easy to get).

I am acvtively trying to farm a better offhand but the drops just are not happening as is always the case I will replace my AP/Strike rated gems and my helm gem see if this helps my dps output.I do have the dps/fury guide - but still finding I am running out of rage all the time

+ Reply to Thread