Hello, this would be one of my first posts, but I spend alot of my researching time here on Tankspot.

I saw this section and thought about just posting on it to get some feedback and answer any questions.

I am a Death Knight Tank from Proudmore Horde side.

Here is my armoury
The World of Warcraft Armory

Yes I Dual Wield, I have Dual Wielded since I got to Outlands and got my one handers. I love it its my preference, I acknowledge the 2hand tanks and see they are good tanks aswell, nothing against 2 handers.

I did purchase Dual Spec, and I love it, I dont have a DPS spec, but.. I was influenced by the Cast here on Tankspot of two tanking specs.. and thats what I ended up doing...

My Blood/Frost Tanking:
What I built this spec for is mostly for Main Tanking and boss fights. I tried to make it where I had more health, I do a bit more DPS vs single targets, and I have some Health Regen abilities so I am not too hard of work for my healers.

My current rotation for this spec consists of: (the Pull) Death & Decay OR Deathgrip followed up by Death and Decay if more than one mob. Icy touch + Plauge Strike, (Pestilence if multiple) then Heart strike (Blood boil if multiple), Death strike, and tossing my Runestrike & Death Coil when Runic Power allows, try to keep 20 RP in reserve for Icebound Fort and other defensive abilites, then Refresh the Dots as Ness.

My Frost Tanking Spec:
This was my original Spec, I find it great for AoE tanking. I mostly use this one for the times I find myself the Off Tank, it allows me to AoE and keep whats not on the MT on me, while everyone focuses on what needs to go down first. I do seem to generate a little bit less aggro when focusing on one mob when everyone else is on it, but I still keep it rather well, just not as good as the spec above. I have no Health regen unless I toss a deathsrike every now and then, but usually I am taking more than 2 mobs at a time so I want them all on me and not to focus on just one.

My current rotation for this spec consists of: (the Pull) Death & Decay OR Deathgrip followed up by Death and Decay if more than one mob. Icy touch + Plauge Strike, (Pestilence if multiple) then Blood boil if multiple, Howling Blast, and tossing my Runestrike & Frost Strike when Runic Power allows, try to keep 20 RP in reserve for Icebound Fort and other defensive abilites, then Refresh the Dots as Ness.

Also on both specs, as I have found to be nice, is for AoE, I can switch to another mob, cast pestilence on that one, and it refreshes on the first mob, and I can switch back and forth to save those runes for something else if I need.

This is all I can think about at the moment, if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I would like to see some feedback wether it be negative or positive if I am doing well or not. just want to see what other tanks outside of my circle of tank friends on proudmore I have made think.

Thanks
~Mezilok