+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yet another "Give me some hints" thread.

Yet another "Give me some hints" thread.

So, with Ulduar on the horizon, and having replaced most of my gear sice asking last time, and changing gems/enchants as I saw fit at the time, I ask again for some pointers.

Armory link

EDIT: Armory is now updated.

Thanks for reading, and also for possible tips.
    Last edited by Ciite; 05-04-2009 at 06:54 AM. Reason: The Armory link is now updated.
    - This space for hire -

Uhm. Semi-bump, and some additional info & questions;

The guild I run with only clears the T7 content (Barely, we haven't done Malygos yet) and the 25-man gear is mostly all from PuG'ed Naxx runs, so my gear is, as far as I know, close to peaked pre-Ulduar. So the question would be, is this piece of kit good enough for Ulduar 10-man? If not, what should I change?

Thanks for reading, anxiously awaiting replies.
    - This space for hire -

Well, it's not totally BiS gear. There are pieces I would change. But without regular access to the 25 mans, it's going to be difficult, and overall your gear is decent. I think it would be fine still for Ulduar10... up to a point. You've gemmed a lot of stuff for expertise, and I know you're low on it. However, in Ulduar, everything hits like a truck. I would recommend that you replace any gem in a blue or colourless socket with a Solid Sky Sapphire. That'll just boost your health a bit higher and give your healers some breathing room. Eat the expertise food and don't worry about it - threat is probably going to be your last worry on most of the fights in there.
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

You only have 5% crit? o:

Is that normal?
    Last edited by Ushebti; 05-04-2009 at 07:14 AM. Reason: hm.

Shoulders you need the hodir enchant to improve your dodge instead of the resilience thing you have now.

Other then that you should be fine for giving Ulduar 10 a go.

+ Reply to Thread