+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ready to OT 10 man naxx atleast?

Ready to OT 10 man naxx atleast?

The World of Warcraft Armory

thats my armory
    am i ready to atleast off tank 10 man naxx?
    anything i should improve on?
    Please rip on me if itll help

your defense HAS to be 540 or above. for heroics the cap is 530, for raids it's 540.

Get the Titansteel Shieldwall or w.e it's called, and get the +20 def rating to it.
    Last edited by Sray; 04-26-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Sray has it right - your defense MUST be 540.

What you need to improve?
    You have a lot of block rating - this isn't directly bad, but itemization spent better elsewhere.
    This link has a bunch of crafted items that would help you - don't buy them off of the auction house, it's generally cheaper to buy the mats and find a blacksmith to make them for you. (And if you specifically find a blacksmith that gets skill improvements from it, you may make a friend as well.)
    Armor - Items - World of Warcraft

Go farm for Essence of Gossamer - Item - World of Warcraft - it is a great upgrade for you (replace that pvp trinket with it), and as a bonus, AN functions as a decent test of gear and skill - it can be harder there then offtanking is in Naxx10.

Also, you have no enchant on your cloak - there's a couple +defense enchants you can get there as well. Also, farm up or buy Sons of Hodir rep items and get their shoulder enchant. And the engineering gun would help as well.

I had the same question. I would like to OT my bf's 10-Man Naxx run tonight (I haven't had the confidence to do so.. but what am I waiting for if my gear is ready).

What do you guys think.. am I gear ready?

Quote Originally Posted by N´obe View Post
    I had the same question. I would like to OT my bf's 10-Man Naxx run tonight (I haven't had the confidence to do so.. but what am I waiting for if my gear is ready).

What do you guys think.. am I gear ready?

Yes, you're fine.

Edit: You've got gatekeeper and a wall of terror, what were you even worrying about for :P

I got those in a "carried" 25 Naxx run, haha.

+ Reply to Thread