+ Reply to Thread

Thread: vigilance idea

vigilance idea

ok just a thought. with dps that puts out crazy tps, would it work to put 2 vigilance on them if you have 2 warrior tanks? or would 1 cancel the other? personially dont need it that much, but it would be a nice booster to others, mainly offtanks picking up adds that dont have time to build the max threat on a target before it needs to be pwned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler View Post
    I'm on a shark

you can't double vig someone, only 1 per target. if someone's pulling too much threat with vig on them work on more threat gear/rotation
    Your ad could be here.

Dear lord... No one should be out-threating a Prot War when they have that tank's vigilance on them.... Not under any normal raid circumstance.
    http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Vek039nilash/130018.jpg
    At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartwood View Post
    Dear lord... No one should be out-threating a Prot War when they have that tank's vigilance on them.... Not under any normal raid circumstance.
    Yea dude def., only time it happens to me is when Dps decides to pull and just start in with their normal rotation before I touch the mobs.

Hey check out this thread it has a similar answer for you: http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f177/...rrior-dps.html
    Last edited by Rootkitworm; 04-24-2009 at 03:43 PM.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. -Hunter Thompson

The hour I hit 80 I tanked VoA for a lol with a friend, had to taunt off of the MT the entire time to keep in the ballpark threat-wise so the crit-happy mages didn't all wind up dead. Spent the rest of the afternoon reading up on hit rating, expertise rating, and enchants. If you have super low hit rating, even with vigilance a good enh shaman might take your mobs from you. 1 - they're super high threat compared to other classes (at least from my experience) and 2 - they're inside of mele range.

There's a good buff food that helps a lot for hit, but I can't remember off of the top of my head what it's called.
    Some people play hard to get. I play 'hard to want.'

+ Reply to Thread