+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Removal of AGI as a DPS Stat for Warriors.

Are you talking about Agility or Crit Rating? Because warriors benefit less from Agility than Crit Rating anyways (at least, the last I checked).

he's talking Agility. The problem with leather gear is that they both have crit rating AND agi, on top of AP and normally 1 more stat (hit, exp, haste, arp).

yes, Agi gives less crit per conversion ratio than crit rating, but the fact that it gives ANY is where the problem lies.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Yeah, I see what you mean.

In comparison to its plate and mail alternatives, Jorach's Crocolisk Skin Belt is way overpowered.

So the fact that warriors benefit from agility at all is the problem here? That makes sense.

That is pretty much it.

We get free Crit % (Raw Crit %, not rating) from leather (and often mail). It's not just leather/mail either, it's any AGI based item, take a look at Betrayer of Humanity stats, or Runeblade of Demonstratable Power, both AGI based items.

They all have 3 rating type stats, AGI and STA. One of the rating type stats is generally always AP, often times one other is Crit Rating and then usually in BiS it's something like Exp/ArP/Hit or something else we like. The Crit from the AGI is free. If we didnt have that, the AGI items would give AP + 2 stats, just like the STR items do.

+ Reply to Thread