Thread: 10 man yogg saron kill video

10 man yogg saron kill video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo-EhZ1HY0"]YouTube - yogg 10 man raid guide[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdZMlzD_YhM"][/ame]
    Last edited by Darksend; 04-22-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Held of posting this until cider published his.

This is for the 10 man version. Most of it is a repeat of what xav said but there are some difference of note between 10 and 25 man.

If you already watched it this is a different one (with sound) than the one that was previously in the above post

I thought I should note this is something I did for my friends guild and is something I thought other people could benefit from
    Last edited by Darksend; 04-22-2009 at 09:46 PM.

Very nice video Darksend. This answered a lot of questions for me that I had about 10man Yogg. Should be attempting this with my group sometime this weekend. I can't wait. One question I do have though. I read a lot guides and see a lot of videos that stick melee inside the portals in phase 2 and I'm curious if there is really any disadvantage to having range go in? This concerns me because my group is stacked primarily of ranged dps.

It is not so much melee are good inside as much as they CANNOT be outside. Range work just as well inside if that is all you have.

My 25 man kill used 2 ret pallies 2 rogues me a holy priest an enh shaman and the rest hunters.

It can create some LOS issues for the healer and it is harder for hunters to avoid the sanity skulls but ours did just fine.

Nice narration, a lot of useful information and no useless information! Thanks for creating it!

Bumping this because people might find it a useful alternative till cider gets the official one finished