Here are my guild's solutions to the biggest problems on this fight:
1. Plasma blasts in phase 1 - We get him through to phase 2 in three plasma blasts, so we shield wall the first one, Guardian Spirit the second one, and last stand the third one. Our healers pretty much are spamming holy lights whenever plasma blast gets called out. (Actually, now that I have my 4 piece bonus, I change the rotation to shield block + GS the first, shield wall the second, last stand + shield block again the third.)
2. Healing in phase 2 - Ranged and healers split up into 4 - 5 separate groups. Melee just run around trying to get behind him and make sure we move out of rockets targeted at us. All groups are close enough so everybody is within range of all healers.
3. Assault bots in phase 3 - each is tanked by a hunter who gets a freedom rotatios from the pallies. Hamstring and crippling poison keep the assault bots slowed. Roots or Chains of Ice will make the mob temporarily ignore everything outside of melee range and thus one-shot rogues--these must NOT be used. Only snares, no roots.
4. Little bots in phase 3 are tanked by our pally OT and just cleaned up at the end.
5. Head is tanked by warrior with spell reflect; bomb bots are taunted by same warrior and exploded right there.
6. Tank keeping the boss still during Dark Glare - turn on walk--prevents the monstrously retarded Blizzard mob pathing AI from murdering everybody. When shock blast and dark glare coincide, you just have to charge back in fast enough to prevent the boss from moving very far. In our kill video you can see charge lag put me on the opposite side and killed me. Luckily our OT picked him up and we got the kill.
Here's our kill video (160ish megs total, almost no sound except my mic input):
[ame="http://files.filefront.com/Mimiron1avi/;13650603;/fileinfo.html"]Mimiron1.avi Download File on FileFront[/ame]
[ame="http://files.filefront.com/Mimiron2avi/;13653215;/fileinfo.html"]Mimiron2.avi Download File on FileFront[/ame]