+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I Ready for Naxx? (pally)

Am I Ready for Naxx? (pally)

I know every encounter inside and out. However, my health is a concern for me. should I be able to take heavy hitters like Patchwerk? In general, did I spec and glyph correctly? Any help is very appreciated =)

The World of Warcraft Armory

So you've clearly read the guides and have worked at it. I think you're a little light in some areas and perfect in others. I think you can enter naxx, but don't have enough to do well there. i'd suggest:
    Svala's Bloodied Shackles - Item - World of Warcraft
    Waistguard of Living Iron - Item - World of Warcraft
    Essence of Gossamer - Item - World of Warcraft and/or Seal of the Pantheon - Item - World of Warcraft

I'd also suggest swapping your parry gems for dodge/stam gems. Get the better enchant for your pants and +40 stam for your bracer and +24stam to boots. Get the +22 Def enchant for chest and the hodir enchant for shoulders.
    If you aren't higher than me in total damage done or total healing done, all comments will be /ignore'd

Thanks, Really appreciate it . I'll start working on it.

I think you should be able to do 10man Naxx, especially if you get those enchants and gems headknocker mentioned.

It helps if you make sure to be the tank that takes the weaker hits - so you should maintank patch and volunteer to be the add tank on various other fights. If you keep that in mind, you should be able to squeeze through, especially if you have skilled healers and a decent other tank.
    For pugs, I'd be careful, but for guild runs you should be able to do okay.

+ Reply to Thread