+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help, DPS Low, Besides the Obvious.

Help, DPS Low, Besides the Obvious.

The World Of Warcraft Armory

Hey everyone, old reader, new to the forum.

I've come to the conclusion that I definitely need help upping, my dps.
    I'm an UD Fury Warrior and my dps seems to be around 1.3.-1.6k Heroics maybe higher depending on group and somewhere around 2-2.2kish on 25 Raids

However, I know my certain faults with my toon, any other suggestions?

Needs
    -More STR gems/Maybe some ArP gems? (replacing my AP since STR>AP and probably my hit rating)
    -Could reduce hit (At 379 on toon screen, I don't know if thats including my 3/3 Pres)
    -Could change my Meta to Chaotic Skyflare Diamond
    -Need more enchants (Don't know which ones though)

Anything else?

My stats are quite similar but I tend to pull more DPS than that. Hope my advice can help.

- First off your weapons. You should have the higher DPS weapon in your main hand. Get them both enchanted with 85 AP enchant.

- Get everything an enchant that can be enchanted. Cheap enchants are better than no enchants. Chest, boots and gloves are not enchanted.

- Gems. Expertise is most valuable till your at the dodge cap (6.5%) then strength. (This is true for enchanting choices too.)

That about sums up the major stuff.

Oh and by the way these posts are supposed to be in the armory suggestion forum.

i think you pretty much have between your original posts, and one above everything you need to fix. Hit --> Expertise should be one of the first, plus get rid of the AP/Hit Gems. Get stuff enchanted.

I like to use chardev.org to model changes.

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner <-- Current (change it to zerker stance)
    chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner <-- simply regemming and reenchanting (change to zerker stance)

Improvement of :
    -17 AP
    +11 Exp
    + 0.71 % Crit
    + 22 Weapon Damage top end
    - a little weapon speed.

doesnt seem like a whole lot, but puts you in a much better place to do a little more damage.

most increase is going to come from gear though, you need to get some pre ulduar runs in, or even a few heroics to pick up some key items that will help out a lot.

Moved to appropriate forum.

Please read posting rules.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread