+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Concussion Blow Nerf??

Concussion Blow Nerf??

I haven't read anything that they were going to start putting Concussion Blow on the GCD for Warriors.

I use to love doing CB and SS for some good burst damage since CB did not use our GCD. Anyone else notice this change (I'm sure you have). I have searched the forums and haven't noticed someone pointing this out.

Maybe I am missing something?? Thanks.

if you go to the patch notes & scroll all the way down to bug fixes under warrior you'll see,

"Concussion Blow: Now properly triggers a 1.5 second global cooldown."

CB used to be on the GCD, something borked when they released WOTLK, it was never intended.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I noticed that and that sucks I had to remove it of my rotation (or something like that as warriors have no more precise cycles).

it's still part of your rotation.

you want to shockwave/CB basically if you've got SS on cd, rev on cd, and you've devastated once already and still didn't proc SnB. at this point, another devastate won't speed up your next SS if it procs SnB, it just makes it free. for this reason, unless you're trying to stack your sunders up fast (beginning of boss fight), you really want to substitute the second devastate with a shockwave or CB for extra damage/threat.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Well, that's true if full rage (either making SS free would be a better choice than grapping a few TPS no?). Anyway, in this scenario, I would better shockwave than CB, isn't it ?

CB and SW actually have the same damage since they use the same formula based on your AP.

Honestly, I don't use SW a lot when boss tanking, because in raids it doesn't always reach the hit box! If I'm more familiar with the boss and when I can hit him with SW, I'll use it in the rotation.

+ Reply to Thread