+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Epic XT-002 Kill

Awesome lol.

our first pull on this guy I had duel specced arms while waiting for the instance to come back... I definitely went through the long as fight explanation.. then pulled him dps spec with tank gear on

I bet that won't be the last time someone forgets which spec they're in when starting a boss fight.

LOL that's hilarious.
    Tanks: We like it rough.

Haha, this made my day xD awsome. like the server lags, you can see his hp go too 0 even before the blow.
    Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.
    Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaa View Post
    you can see his hp go too 0 even before the blow.
    Thats how WoW engine works. Just try oneshotting starting zone mobs and they die before your attack animation ends. At least its better than in warcraft3 where your units stop, play attack animation and then continue moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoso View Post
    Reading the title and then looking at the run time I was thinking it would be a speed kill. Very nice surprise
    I would say that it was truly a speed kill ^^
    Noraxe
    Magtheridon EU

Nearly the same thing happened to me on our the first pull, except it was not a def issue...

Apparently the healers were dragging their hooves, and I charged out of range of them (or something)... and got 2 shot.

It looked about the same though.

Ha, same thing happened to our tank this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by cudmaster View Post
    Nearly the same thing happened to me on our the first pull, except it was not a def issue...

Apparently the healers were dragging their hooves, and I charged out of range of them (or something)... and got 2 shot.

It looked about the same though.
    happened to me tonight. didn't do anything out of the ordinary, healers just happened to lag behind and i got duffed....hard

I know its risky, but I run uncapped quite often. I do it to keep things interesting.

Progression fights are a different story however. Can't have a go at people slacking if you aren't doing your own job properly.

LOL'ing

Pretty epic, I wish I had a screenshot going for when I was first hit with Mimiron's missle on phase 2. Saw my screen flash for 4,500,000 but I had to do a double take. Yup 13k dmg, 4,487,000 overkill 500,000 resisted. On a wipe later I purposefully stood in one and resisted 1 million damage!
    I remember The Beets - Killer Tofu Tour

+ Reply to Thread