+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3.10 Nerf's for Fury Warrior

3.10 Nerf's for Fury Warrior

So What is the deal for Fury warrior and the 10% overall damage reduction on equipping a single 2H weapon (Titan Grip)? so is the classical 18/53 will no longer be the best DPS spec for warriors? please post your valuable suggestions and concerns here.

One handed weapon fury spec an option now? technically 10% dmg boost and an extra talent point?? eh eh?
    Your ad could be here.

Well then, what are we? Rouges with rage? always a rip off for warriors form Blizz. Not much we do from 1H with a very minimal rotations or spells warriors can perform, and slow rates of rage generation never helps it either...

in our current nax gear arms is actually coming out slightly ahead. however judging by how well fury scales with gear, when we start to get better gear it will even out. fury isnt exactly crippled right now, but i wouldnt take more then 1 in a raid (you need one for the crit buff)

Yeah i could see people willing to try multiple combinations in fury specs, but if i had to go to arms i would prolly hate it with me being soo much used to dual wield. But overall what is your Arms DPS in raids?

squats, or you could bring a feral druid =P

really shouting at blizz for this is kinda silly, they've done quite some testing on the servers now, this was an effort to scale back our insane dps, it shouldn't have been so high to begin with, and to come and complain about us being broken and being fixed now is kinda QQ.

Just get in there and test it for yourself. If anything it at least opens up Arms spec as viable now, TG if you've got the gear, or the ever elusive, dw 1handed fury-spec with 1handed specialization!!! dun dun dunnnnn. (losing dw and impale is probably not worth it lolz)

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

TG nerf, but then theres improved berserker

In the concern over the tg nerf, people have overlooked the insane buff for improved berserker stance. We're going from 10% additional ap to 20% additional strength. If you havent been stacking leather gear on your toon, this is a pretty dramatic ap increase. We kinda need to have the TG nerf imho, or the class would outstrip other dps in blizzards attempt to get fury warriors to actually wear the plate intended for them. Our guild's fury warrior certainly doesnt have trouble hanging with the top dps in the 25 raids and I don't really seeing that changing.

The strength buff with improved berserker stance will also benefit those who stick to 2hers. 2 weapons with over a 100 str a piece will probably outweigh the ap benefits gained from 1hers.

Hmmmm well, if you gotaa duel wield 1H wepons, this is the best i could come out with:

Well Conley, by faaar a lil persuasion from someone, sounds pretty reasonable

And well could someone possibly link the newer or any other successful Patch 3.10 Fury specs Talent links?

Ban this tard. I'm already sick of him

Conley that is not a buff.....the best dps rings, cloaks, range weapons, and necks are all AP, not strength itemized. More than likely you will lose AP in the process not gain any.

Tatt just fyi ...they are adding Strength based Rings and Necks in the Ulduar loot table and the Neck piece you can get for like 16 Emblems of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Tatt View Post
    Conley that is not a buff.....the best dps rings, cloaks, range weapons, and necks are all AP, not strength itemized. More than likely you will lose AP in the process not gain any.
    I don't think so. With the way Str scales with Kings it may end up being a wash with pre-Uldar gear and a gain with Uldar gear. We will have to see.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom; it is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." William Pitt the Younger

Even with the str bonus I have less AP than I did Monday and less weapon damage. I know Fury was scaling too high and this is why they did it, but it still stings for those of us that wont be collecting Ulduar loot left and right. I havent had a chance to try it out so I wont cry about it yet... But as it stands right now, with current gear, the change from AP bonus to Str bonus is a nerf.

Brucimus their are strength based pieces out pre 3.1, like circle of death, but none of them is topping the charts the way surge needle ring and that kind of gear does.

Its 20% str now instead of 10% AP because of all the enchants, and a lot of raid buffs are AP based and they have to make up for it. The only way its anything more than a wash is maybe solo, which really accounts for jack diddly.

Post Patch

Gained 600 ap post patch with the str buff, and with kings, druid buff and horn of winter my raid stats have soared to the point where I haven't noticed any drop in dps. I have seen some other classes catch up a bit, which I have to admit doesn't really bother me. Im using almost all str gear and weapons though. The other fury warrior in guild who's DWing betrayers saw a dip cause of the lack of str, but he hasn't dipped considerably and with ulduar weapons and rings who knows what kind of dps he'll be churning out.

Yep. Fury's fine. Get Grim Toll, gem ArP, profit. The only bother is losing 8 effective expertise with the removal of Weapon Mastery.

Valorous Hat is very good now, too. 4 piece bonus, ho!

Yep...my AP has gone up about 100. Ironsoul - Item - World of Warcraft dropped on first night. Soon everyone and their mother is running around with one of these sweeties

+ Reply to Thread