+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Improvements - gem choices

Improvements - gem choices

Hi guys and gals,

Just looking to start getting my guild into 10man Naxx. I'll be the MT. The World of Warcraft Armory

I know my hit is a little low but am currently trying to improve my expertise. I have a lot of +24 stamina gems just not sure how many of those I should really sacrifice with the +8exp/+12sta ones. I also realise that I am way over the defence cap and can drop that as different upgrades present themselves. I have all the badge gear and just grab Badges of Valor when I see PUG for 25 mans. I went for the H GD gloves to improve my expertise.

Besides upping my BS for the glove and bracer socket, are there any ways I can improve or change my gear to be more effective please?
    Last edited by Kukitaiso; 04-07-2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: forgot my armory link

your good on expertise for a while, i would drop the hit expertise gem on your shoulder for a expertise stam gem though. apart from that you are more than ready gear wise to mt 10 man naxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler View Post
    I'm on a shark

Your miles ahead of where i was when i started 10Naxx.

The only thing i would changes is the gems in the Hand and Pants. the 6stam socket bonus is worth chasing because with a 8exp/12stam gem in there you end up trading 6stam for 8exp. Which item value wise is massive.

As been said, you are fine. Just get going.

Thanks guys I changed the gems and went with the little extra expertise option. Always looking to get anything extra out with simple changes.

+ Reply to Thread