+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DK Tank looking for pointers

DK Tank looking for pointers

Hello TS,

I have currently moved on to a more rading foccesed guild and I was to make sure I am being the best I can be. Below is my armory:

The World of Warcraft Armory

Edit: I am tanking with a Titansteel Dest w the garg rune... not a fishing pole.

I have been having troubles getting intial aggro but I am unsure if its spec, gear, rotation or just that the dps needs to chill for a sec before they pop all trinkets and wreck face.

Thank you all in advance for your help.
    Last edited by Silverscorpion; 04-07-2009 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Being a noob and logging off with a fishing pole equiped

Well to start, where exactly are you having threat problems? Is your issue with aoe packs, single target threat, or both? What rotation do you use for aoe threat? What rotation do you use on single target threat. What glyphs do you use?

Too tough to say what your problem is without at least the above details. Your gear looks sufficient to hold threat. As for your spec, I would really consider speccing into KM as it is a pretty sizable sort of threat for Frost Tanks.

+ Reply to Thread