+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot Warrior tactics in Arena

Prot Warrior tactics in Arena

Hey all, how's it goin? So finally I have a 2v2 partner to arena with (Holy Paladin)! Unfortunately its so late in the season, lol. Anyways, this past week we managed to hit a 1704 rating (23-16)which isn't too bad of a start. Most of the losses my partner and I experienced are either from lack of experience with eachother or dk/fury warrior and Holy Paladin combos. With most teams we've come across the strategy is pretty much make the team blow their CDs and find ways for them to get frustrated and focus me. For the most part, a good warrior/pally team will just totally ignore me or the warrior will hit me just for rage and destroy my healer. Typically the fights just turn into a very long kiting and pillar humping contest between both team's healers. Without the warrior hitting me its impossible to kill a paladin before the other warrior kills mine so I find myself having to peel often. A couple of times I have just tried bursting down the warrior if we catch the Paladin sleeping (lol), but even in these low tiers it rarely happens. I need feeeeeeeedback!

BTW my name is currently Yungwon for armory

i always wanted to write a guide.. and got round to it...

its posted in this forum... just look below

Quote Originally Posted by trixman View Post
    its posted in this forum... just look below
    Can't find it, can we have a link please?

+ Reply to Thread