+ Reply to Thread

Thread: From Tank to DPS

From Tank to DPS

So I've been around the site for a couple of months now, I am a dedicated tank, but since dual spec is coming I decided to gather some gear for my DPS set, I already went through the forum to see how fury warriors work and all the stuff, but I'd like to see what you think about my actual state.

I know that I'm still missing a couple of enchants since I've been working just recently on this gear, and I still have a tanking ring.

Anyway thanks in advance for any advice

Here is my armory link.
    [An00b'arak]: >8< spider power

Your spec looks fine. Your hit and expertise are fine, although honestly until you raise your crit up by another 5% you're going to notice rage droughts. Some easy candidates for gear upgrades would be swapping your second trinket to a crit one (meteorite whetstone or loatheb's shadow), buying the valor cloak and the valor ring (unless you expect to pick up some offset upgrades soon). Personally, I would also swap your boot enchant to icewalker. I'd also replace your second belt gem with +16 strength, you really don't need that extra 8 hit (once you get your crit up).

Overall, looks like a respectable set and you're well on your way.

+ Reply to Thread