+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wondering if i could improve anything

Wondering if i could improve anything

Hi there, just wondering if there is anything i could improve.

Armory- The World of Warcraft Armory

Been doing naxx10/25 every time for a chance at a shield/sword upgrade, but so far nothing

Am hoping to get around to levelling Blacksmithing soon, and get my Hodir rep up for shoulder enchant. Also, when i get back on i might change my cloak to Platinum Mesh Cloak - Item - World of Warcraft

Also wondering if there is any trinket worth replacing Repelling Charge - Item - World of Warcraft, once unequpping it still leaves you over 540 defense (currently 539 atm)

Glyphs: Majors: Heroic Strike, Revenge, Blocking. Minors: Bloodrage, Thunder clap, Charge.

Thanks

Things I notice:

- why have 18 stam on chest instead of 275 health?
    - why gem for so much dodge? expertise or expertise/health improves your threat
    - take advantage of socket bonuses such as your wrist
    - level BS up, grab an additional socket in your wrist
    - once you have the gear to remain over 540 defense without the trinket you can look into a more offensive type stat like expertise with a Mark of Norgannon - Item - World of Warcraft as it begins to get you working towards the expertise hard cap which removes the chance to be parried @ 57 as well as including some mitigation

On the whole looks pretty good, just keep an eye out for 25m drops such as:
    Valorous Dreadnaught Greathelm - Item - World of Warcraft
    Boundless Ambition - Item - World of Warcraft or Nexus War Champion Beads - Item - World of Warcraft
    Legplates of Sovereignty - Item - World of Warcraft
    Barricade of Eternity - Item - World of Warcraft or Wall of Terror - Item - World of Warcraft
    Last Laugh - Item - World of Warcraft

+ Reply to Thread