+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior MT spec for Ulduar 3.1.

Warrior MT spec for Ulduar 3.1.

Hi guys, first post here, just thought i'd get some opinions about MT spec for Ulduar.

At the moment, I am 15/5/51, just maximising my damage. However, I really want 5/5 Sheild Specialization and Imp Spell reflect. This is the spec I am considering here.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...0&version=9733

As you can see, I have 2 points left. Im unsure weather to get 2 points in Cruelty, 2 in Incite or 2 in Imp revenge. Any ideas?

I really dont know how well this spec is going to work with deep wounds, truthfully. Your crit is going to be so low and your damage nerfed quite a bit, that you'll not find deep wounds procing much at all. Without any points into incite, and no points in cruelty, you're probably going to be running somewhere around 5% crit before buffs on every skill except shield slam which will be at 20%. I just dont see it being very efficient at all at this point. I could be wrong though and feel free to correct me with proper math.
    [2-07-08 08:57 AM] Enelrad: hahaha, that and you're ugly! Ugly tanks tank better
    [3-19-08 02:23 PM] Enelrad: Im really a 12 yr old boy from GA
    Notice: You are currently banned from the shoutbox.

Yea, but it should be ok with the Imp HS glyph

They changed the HS glyph back last I checked?
    [2-07-08 08:57 AM] Enelrad: hahaha, that and you're ugly! Ugly tanks tank better
    [3-19-08 02:23 PM] Enelrad: Im really a 12 yr old boy from GA
    Notice: You are currently banned from the shoutbox.

+ Reply to Thread