+ Reply to Thread

Thread: newly spec'd fury warrior gear/gem check

newly spec'd fury warrior gear/gem check

Hello! tank turned dps, really enjoying it... with the current gear i have on atm.. did patchwerk on sunday and managed 2.7k dps is that bad for the gear i have ? I am the only fury warrior in my guild have no one to compare too. Any advice/info on my gear n gems would be greatly appreciated!

wow armory The World of Warcraft Armory

Your gear is fine, but there are a couple of items that you need to enchant. Sometimes people are hesitant to enchant blues, but even cheap TBC enchants are better than nothing.

Your expertise is much too high, but this is simply an artifact of your gear. To compensate, I would drop a point (maybe both) out of Weapon Mastery. Also, Improved Cleave? Don't spec for trash - spec for bosses. If you're the only fury warrior on your runs, those points should be in Commanding Presence. You should really have Commanding Presence maxed if possible.

In general your spec is a little wonky and you should probably shift some of those points around; maybe something more like this:
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Also, never, ever, ever gem for attack power. All of the places you have AP gems, you should have the STR equivalent. 8 STR adds 16 AP, but the difference is that when you have BoK up, you gain more AP from it since your STR is higher. STR > AP, always, without exception.

Finally, read this thread:
    http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f177/...ury-guide.html

It contains excellent information about fury, written by someone far, far better at it than me.

Good luck!

I notice you're a JC and only have 1 special JC gem used. You can replace some of the blues, with a special JC gem and still get the bonus and not have to waste it on a blue.

thanks so much for ur help, will respec and regem when i get home from work!

I notice there are no enchants on your chest and helm. If you do not the rep yet with Ebon Blade for your head glyph, would highly recommend getting busy getting it. At least get back to zangarmarsh for the head glyph with cenarions there.The tabards are great rep builders. Get at, at a minimum, super stats for your chest.
    Also, would recommend the Meteorite Whetstone out of heroic UP to replace your green trink.

+ Reply to Thread