+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HALP! tanking for Sarth 3D readiness and spec

HALP! tanking for Sarth 3D readiness and spec

The World of Warcraft Armory
    heres my gear and stuff.. ima respec survival blood
    any ideas if my gear is ready and wat spec/glyphs i should take?

Honestly as spell heavy as frost is I'm curious why you took epidemic over virulence for the additonal spell hit. Personally i don't see the need for 2hand mastery either but that is prrolly just me.

Other then those couple things our spec is very similiar and it should work decnetly for any tanking situation.

as for glyphs, i would say the standard tanking glyphs (no clue what they are, never met a full time DK tank on my server)

yeah i know my spec isnt umm... great.. but im looking for a spec to tank sarth 2D or 3D on heroic

There is some really good info about the fight, specs, etc here: World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> DK Sarth 3D MTing guide

yeah i was just wondering if my gear is ready

*cough* remember to logout in Tank gear ?
    but try to get to 30k unbuffed whilst still def capped ofc should be fine gearwise then
    well thats what i used as a benchmark and i nailed it

k thx.
    grrr im not def capped w/o rune on wep.. that fine?

Hey i just tanked 10 man 3D and i re-speced about 5 times and this spec helped out alot with keeping my hp up, if healer was needed for something else really quick and i basically did not need all CD's until sarth got 100% dmg buff. When sarth got the buff i used my CD's 1 at a time and and popped rune tap after every breath just to help keep me up. blood aura did help but not to much and rune tap healed my OT's as well. Make sure your OT's are in your party so they get the heal from rune tap as well, its not much but whatever heal we can get helps.

Oh yea make sure you use mark of blood when ves comes down that flame breath hurts like a mofo.

Obviously this is only if your MT sarth and this spec is only for groups that are all caster dps.

here is the link to the spec i used: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

hopefully this make sense lol. If not just feel free to ask and i will reply if i have a answer.

+ Reply to Thread