+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Check me out

Check me out

The World of Warcraft Armory

hello guys there is my armory link. I have som quetions about it..
    Skull of ruins or the barges shield? wich enchant on it?
    and pants... those or the t7 for the 4 part bonus?
    are those values in expertice and hit ok?
    how about tricket sellection? i got gossamer out too

thanks in advance

- Emblem Shield > Skull of Ruin, Enchant: +20 Defense Skill
    - Your pants are fine. For fights where there's some kind of enrage, throw on the T7
    - Yup, your Expertise and Hit levels are fine.
    - I would wear Gossamer before both of those. Use the Defense trinket with it unless it's a fight where an avoidance cooldown is useful. (read: Patchwerk)
    - Don't forget to throw an enchant on your boots.
    - Your cloak could use a Defense enchant in order to allow you to swap around gear easier. (add Defense is just a lot better than Agility)

Hope that helps, best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Tukox View Post
    Skull of ruins or the barges shield? wich enchant on it?
    Your enchant options are Defense, SBV or Stamina. My personal reccommendation at this point would be Defense because even though you're at 554 your avoidance numbers are still fairly low. Stamina is okay, but it's a BC enchant and only 18 Stamina, so the others are a little more appealing to me.

and pants... those or the t7 for the 4 part bonus?
    I would continue to wear the pants you got and worry about the 4-piece bonus later. Dragon Brood are nice, and you can wait until T7.5 or the best-in-slot pants from Malygos-25 to replace them.

are those values in expertice and hit ok?
    Almost ideal in my opinion. You shouldn't have any issues on threat with those stats.

how about tricket sellection? i got gossamer out too
    Trinkets are ALWAYS encounter dependent. On Malygos I would wear Gossamer, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by veneretio View Post
    Emblem Shield > Skull of Ruin, Enchant: +20 Defense Skill
    Is it that cut-and-dry? I feel like the added SBV and STR from the Skull are very tempting, especially when combined with an SBV enchant. My SS average went way up with this item, and it really helped pad my threat nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    Is it that cut-and-dry? I feel like the added SBV and STR from the Skull are very tempting, especially when combined with an SBV enchant. My SS average went way up with this item, and it really helped pad my threat nicely.
    For a block set, Skull of Ruin is fantastic, but I'm assuming he's not asking about a block set, but instead his standard tanking set. For anything other than a Block set, (which you'll use infrequently at best) yup, it is absolutely that cut-and-dry.

+ Reply to Thread