+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hit rating too low?

Hit rating too low?

Hey guys, now i know what hit is for but i have no idea about wether or not it's needed for tanks. So far i've been perfectly fine with the small ammount that i have. Be.imba says i could take on malygos heroic (not that i intend to). I guess i need a bit more guidance on the need for hit. Please ignore the green trinket, still working on the HoL def trink :P

The World of Warcraft Armory

Looking at you gear I'd say replace those stam gems. 28k If your just doing heroics is overkill It's overkill 25OS and 25Vault too. As your gear and game progression goes on You'll need the hit and expertise to put out the tps for raids. It will also allow dps in 5 mans to be able to let loose and make the runs go alot faster and make you a contributing factor to the overall dps of the run not just the whipping post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Awesome thanks, so how much health should i aim at for heroic naxx/OS?

If your going right into H Naxx I'd say 27k would be safe in the OT slot OS is just a joke if it's drakes down. Keep in mind if your pugging you may want to keep stammed up cause thats what most newbs look at. I simply don't care anymore When moved to the OT slot after a few bad pulls ....or wipes sigh I usually get the job. Once you get drops from 25man you'll be right back to 28-29k fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the help.. got my gems sorted and down to 27k health.. hopefully pick up some better gear before i do head to naxx25

+ Reply to Thread