+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T8 Bonus

T8 Bonus

ok, i think its early to talk about it, but it might be a good idea to start discussing it.
    I made this topic to review the T8 set bonus,since i saw it, it looks... weird.

Lets see:
    • Protection 2Piece Bonus -- Increases the critical strike chance of your Devastate ability by 10%.
    • Protection 4Piece Bonus -- Shield Block also grants you 20% reduction to magical damage taken.
    Ok, the 2 Piece Bonus, sounds like a great buff, will increase our DPS and Threat.
    But the real issue come with the 4 Piece Bonus, i think this is a patch for our issues tanking the "Magic Burst" bosses, i saw another topic talking about What if Shield Block reduced magic damage?,
    they already think about it hehe, but still i would like to hear what u think about this change guys, i belive they are looking for more ways to improve our magic mitigation while changing some of our cooldowns, started with Shield Wall.. now that it might get a shot cooldown it can be used to avoid those spikes... and now with shield block they are going to make us save it for the moments we really need it, i dont know i think thats not fun...
    Also, the idea of need a bonus in order to get a better oportunity against those Bosses, its Lame.
    As a Warrior Tank, i have enough to be watching for S&B Procs, Revenge Procs, HS Spam, TC and Shockwave Cooldowns... to be waiting for a boss ability to use my only way to survive to it. I suggest doing it more "Pasive" but thats just what i feel....

This might sound like im trying to be lazy or something, but lets be honest, compared to the other 3 kinds of tanks, we are the ones that have more Stress while tanking.... Keyboard Smashing its consuming all my fingers hehe.

Well, as i said i would like to know what u think.
    Thanks...
    Leo

This has been discussed pretty heavily already:

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f56/4...t-bonuses.html

Linked in attempt to be helpful.

+ Reply to Thread