+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T7 drops have brought up some questions...

T7 drops have brought up some questions...

My guild has cleared 10 man Naxx a few times now. I've been lucky enough to pick up my T7 Helm, Chest, Shoulders, and Hands. But now I'm in a position where I'm not sure what to do with my gear.

Here is my current armory link:
    The World of Warcraft Armory
    This is what I've been wearing since we started naxx (with the exception of the shoulders, got them a few runs in and the def trinket got that one last night!). I started by wearing the badge neck piece and started wearing the one i'm wearing now because of the SBV.

I picked up the helm yesterday and after i started looking at it I found that I maybe dropping a lot of stam. I'll be gaining the set bonus and some SBV but I'm just at a loss on what to do.

I've picked up a lot of the tanking gear from 10 man naxx and just not sure what to wear, Waistguard of the Tutor, The cloak of the spider boss, Abom Shoulders, and others I can't remember cause I've never worn them since I'm not sure if they are better than what I wear now. Kind of the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" rut I'm in.

Any advice you can give would be greatly appriciated. We are mostly doing 10 man content. We should be staring Maly this week.

Once you get to this point in most cases, you start developing gear sets. One for high SBV, another that focuses on avoidance, another with high EH. This allows you dsome flexiblity in wearing gear that will be more effective in certain fights. Study up before hand, decide which sets will grant you the most, and go for it.

Strange as it is to say, don't worry about health (much) in building non EH sets. 26k or so is more than enough to tank any 10 or 25 man content currently in (excepting maybe 3D). Keep your health around that level, keep yourself uncrittable, and go from there.

Please read the rules located at the top of EVERY forum and in my signature before posting.

Moved to appropriate forum.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread