+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pitbull questions

Pitbull questions

I use pitbull and i was curious if there was a way to set it up so it only shows my debuffs for expample i run with three other warriors and it gets cluttered with all there deep wounds things like that would like to just see the debuffs and stuff that i put on the boss any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

If you have debuff filtering turned on, it should know which Deep Wounds is yours and only display that one.

I have it turned on and it filters it by class but not by what is and isnt mine, so i end up haveing three deep wounds debuffs showing up on screen.

I found that X-Perl has an easier "My debuffs Only" interface to deal with, not to mention it has other filters such as displaying only debuffs on you that you can dispell, buffs you have a more powerful version of, etc. It was my preferred Unit Frame mod until I respec'd holy, and I still use it for it's clean raid frame setup.

Edit: Forgot to add, pitbull was a bit difficult to find the option for "Mine Only" Debuffs, and it seems I had the same problem.

+ Reply to Thread