+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I ready to tank Naxx?

Am I ready to tank Naxx?

I followed Polar's gearing guide, and got a few things from heroics/badges. I want to start into Naxx 10, but I'm worried my gear will be laughed out of the raid. Any suggestions on upgrades/talents would be appreciated ^^.

The World of Warcraft Armory

you will have no problem what so ever, enchant your bracers and you are good to go. Well you are anyway but it looks good and you will prolly not get new ones for a little while.

Gear looks good, you got over 540 def, you're good to go. As long as you keep your Holy Shield pressed, you should have no problems.

The only thing to do would possibly put in 1 point into improved judgments so you can run a 969 rotation.

You're more than fine, have fun

Quote Originally Posted by chuchunga View Post
    Gear looks good, you got over 540 def, you're good to go. As long as you keep your Holy Shield pressed, you should have no problems.

The only thing to do would possibly put in 1 point into improved judgments so you can run a 969 rotation.
    I'll have to research the 969 rotation, but what is so important about having holy shield always up? From tanking at 70 I remembered it was to keep crushing blows off the table, but I thought they removed those. As it stands I only block about 900-1k damage, which doesn't seem like much XD. It seems I've been out of the tanking game too long...had to try the huntard train(which is fail +tax).

I OT:ed in OS25 in basicly all blue gear, ppl laughed at me, i had 23k unbuffed health in frost presence, and i managed to tank all them little fire adds

+ Reply to Thread