+ Reply to Thread

Thread: warrior or pala

warrior or pala

right here goes..

ive got a dk tank but getting bored with him so i thiought i would make a new tank so i rolled a pala that is now lv 28 and am now trying a warrior...

i like them both but alot of times its hard to get aggro in groups as warrior because ppl start dpsing before i even get to the mobs....

so hears my question... palas bring great buff to a group and raid. and are good tanks
    what is so good about warriors? and whats good about them?
    and how do you tank? think low lv mine is only lv 16 and does it get easier when i get higher in lv?

Can we sticky this answer or something? It seems like we answer this every third day or so. No offense, OP, it just gets tedious.

As far as my opinion, you should follow your opinion. All the tanking classes are very even right now - save for one fight. What makes you enjoy the game? Follow that path.

Concerning buffs and miscellaneous stuff, each class has its buffs. Sure, a paladin may have his blessings, but a warrior can give everyone Commanding Shout, can Thunderclap & Devastate mobs. They all have something worthwhile to add to a group. And as this is a MMO - MASSIVE multiplayer - there will be someone out there to provide the buffs if you choose something different than paladin. I promise.
    "Feel the fury of the mountain!" ~ King Magni Bronzebeard, Lord of Ironforge

Roll a mage - best tanks in the game

+ Reply to Thread