+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avoidance and gear advice

Avoidance and gear advice

ya im a warrior, im decently geared i do tank 10 man naxx, 10/25 os, and 10/25 voa and i wanna move up to 25man naxx and be able to do it comfortably and i just wanted to kno weither all my stats are where they should be and wanna see how u guys and gals think my enchants/sockets are good enough and if there's any better one out there i would appreciate the help

heres the armory link:
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Well first and foremost, as I wait for your armory to load... I can assure you, you can tank Naxx25. I know this because you said you can tank Naxx10 and the gear requirements between the two are pretty minor.

Your gear seems fine. I wouldn't recommend socketing for Strength. Your block rating trinket is a little lackluster too and would recommend that on the majority of fights that you utilize the Emblem Dodge trinket or Repelling Charge instead.

Your spec is pretty much all over the place. I think you really need to do some serious searching around here and find yourself some conventional specs. (15/5/51 for Deep Wounds is the most popular these days) At the very least, you absolutely have to switch your points from Puncture into Focused Rage. Focused Rage literally does the exact same thing PLUS it reduces the rage cost of all of your other abilities.

So, that's a start, but I really think you need to just start sifting through the site and start reading. There's a bit more to the tanking game than just gear and enchants

like i do kno how to tanking mechanics and yeah ill try the deep wounds spec see how it works but i kinda jus wanted on some critizism on my gear, sockets, and enchants

+ Reply to Thread