+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3.1 prot gear spreadsheet

3.1 prot gear spreadsheet

After seeing countless loot tables for 3.1, I decided to create a spreadsheet of the gear with its stats.

Loot tables are being updated daily so I thought I'd share it with you guys and maybe we can start helping each other out by updating the sheet and sharing it. This is in no way the final loot list of Ulduar tanking gear- it's just based on the information available (the current data is from MMO-Champion - World of Warcraft Guides and Raid Strategies).

To use the sheet just enter the stats of your items in the respective light blue cells (for each slot) and then the comparisons will be calculated automatically. If you want to add loot that drops in 3.1, add them in the yellow cells for the corresponding slot (again the formulas are already in place).

Primary purpose of this is for us to consolidate the information we all have into the sheet to get as much gear information as possible to see what we should be looking out for once the patch hits. Another threat to keep an eye out is Demog's threat: http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/3...gear-list.html. His listing/analysis is a lot more in-depth.

Enjoy and share.
    Attached Files

03/22/09 Update

03/22/09: Updated the sheet by adding new items, updated stats on existing items, and added the source of a majority of the loot.
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread