+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sanity Check Please

Sanity Check Please

Can you guys please comment on my current gear chants/gemming. This is what I consider my "Boss" set. When we are doing trash, I swap out Defenders Code for my other Alchemy trinket (100 AP, 50 Crit) and I also put on Fleshless Girdle and Inexorable Sabatons for more block value. Just looking for improvement suggestions.

Here is my armory:
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Everything looks pretty standard and correct...not sure about the strength gem in your gloves....if it was a set with a bunch of strength gems for OT'ing or something I could understand it, but just one random gem I am thinking would be better served by gemming for expertise/hit/stam personally.

Thanks. Yeah the strength gem was one of the things where I felt my Exp was at a good number, and I didn't want to waste it on parry but didn't want to lose the socket bonus either so I thought the extra block/ap couldn't hurt.

any other comments?

Anybody else have anything to add? Should I blowout that Str/Stam gem and go back to exp/stam or dodge/stam instead? Also forgot to mention in my first post, I do OT and MT duties in our guild raids (10 and 25 mans). We don't generally walk into a raid with a MT. Since the tanks that generally go are all geared for the content, we take turns on the bosses and basically fight for threat on the trash.

+ Reply to Thread