+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advice

Advice

Just want everyone opinions on my gear and spec. im currently leveling bs for sockets but if anyone has any input on my spec and gearing please feel free to comment and/or suggest

The World of Warcraft Armory
    Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is it's own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Please read the Posting rules listed at the top of every subforum or in my signature before posting threads.

Moved to the correct forum.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Generally good on gear, though expanding some of your 25man is useful. Might want to flesh out some of your MT style gear with Dragonstorm Breastplate, Valorous Redemption Shoulders and Bracers of the Unholy Knight. Trinket side, would be nice to see Laventhor's talisman for a block set. Hero's Surrender is the MT shield to get.

On your spec, you don't really need benediction or the second point in judgement. Either head toward Pursuit of Justice if you want it in the Ret tree, or Seals of the Pure from the Holy Tree. Reckoning probably isn't buying you much either, but it is an accepted option.

yeah im just waiting for 3.1 to see what i can do more with spec if anything. was going to get kings but now its given to us. Im currently making a block set and few others. Im usally mt or ot for my guild. but i usually pass if another tank needs it as a big upgrade.
    Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is it's own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

+ Reply to Thread