+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Gems and My threat

My Gems and My threat

Hi,,, haven't posted here in awhile, but I did a Vault last night with some heavy hitters and had the most difficult time keeping threat. My mage is full T7.5 so I have been with tanks that have a hard time with me in the group and I really don't want to be "that" tank. My avoidance imo is good and from the advice I got on this forum I am not squishy anymore. I'd like to replace some gems to help me be more viable with threat. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also I am an alchemist and would like to know what elixir is best for threat generation. Thanx in advance!
    The World of Warcraft Armory

There's quite a few upgrades for you, particularly in 25man content. I would go for the badge ring next, it has a nice chunk of hit/exp as well as def/stam. A few excellent threat pieces to look out for:

Last Laugh (KT 25man)
    The expertise helm from Gothik
    The hit/BV T7.5 helm
    Legplates of Sovereignty (Maly25)
    Barricade of Eternity (Maly10)
    The expertise shoulders from Anub.

My threat pieces have exp/stam in red slots. My survival pieces have dodge/stam.

Flask of Endless rage + Accurate Monarch Topaz in yellow sockets + 8Exp/12Stam instead of dodge atm
    Increase your expertise (until expertise is 26, expertise= 2x hit rating)

Thank you for the quick replies, so I'm going to go expertise then. Yeah my guild is starting to do alt raids so I know I got many upgrades to work on.

Please read the posting rules located in my signature and at the top of every forum before posting.

Moved to appropriate forum.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread