+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior Tank Balancing Stats

Warrior Tank Balancing Stats

Hello All,

I just started tanking in this expansion and I am looking for some advice on whether my stats are properly balanced. In particular, my dodge seems disproportionately high. I have parry and block trinkets I can swap in if need be. Also, I am worried that my hit rating is too low, but I would think that my expertise would make up for it. Any advice you can give me would be great.

Thanks!

The World of Warcraft Armory

your stats are great., i wouldnt change much except yes, maybe some hit.

I'd also take the 3 points from focused rage and put them in Deep Wounds for more threat if you could.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwench View Post
    your stats are great., i wouldnt change much except yes, maybe some hit.

I'd also take the 3 points from focused rage and put them in Deep Wounds for more threat if you could.
    Thanks! I'll look into Deep Wounds. Rage hasn't been much of a problem (except on trash). As far as the trinkets, would you change either one of them out for Rune of Repulsion?

Thanks again!

if i was to swap one, i'd swap out the 850 Armor trinket, it's more od a druid item i think. Try swappin it out for the parry and see.

You mentioned talents in your post, but I think it would be more beneficial to keep Focused Rage and instead move points from Shield Specialization into Deep Wounds. Shield Spec really isn't that useful (What's 3% block?), and it gives you less rage than Focused Rage does.

+ Reply to Thread