Socket Gloves and Bracer tank question

here is my character sheet
    The World of Warcraft Armory
    im on a tough decision
    im considering to place two +24 stam gems in the two new sockets
    or two +16 dodge gems

judgment, recommendations or straight up advice would be appreciated
    thank you

Any Armory Links, normally means it belongs in the ARMORY forum.

Moved.

Please read the posting rules in my signature and at the top of every forum before posting.

Thank you.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Knowing what you'd like to tank could help slightly, but I'll assume you're aiming to get into more 10/25 man raiding.

Firstly a little gemming guidelines.
    Generally, if you feel you're weak or want to be even stronger in a certain respect you want to keep your gems going in a similar direction Be that threat, avoidance, or health. Currently avoidance gemming for warriors is fairly unnecessary, I assume the defense gems in your shoulers and belt are holdovers from when you were trying to stay above 540 defense. The strength gem in your pants is very out of place compared to the rest of your gearing.

Gonna give a little more of my opinion than you were asking, but anyway.

BS gem slots: Straight stam
    Blue: Stam
    Yellow: Hit/stam or defense/stam
    Red: Expertise/stam or dodge/stam

A few of your enchants I would change as well.
    Helm chant: Argent Crusade. You have the rep, armory may just not be updated.
    Legs: They're a pretty solid piece, unless you think you'll replace them very soon the 55 stam/22 agi leg armor is pretty easy to get.
    Chest enchant: 275 health (Based on preference, the defense is a comperable portion of avoidance)

If you can't decide why not do two +8 dodge +12 stam? Or 1 +24 stam and 1 +16 dodge? Your dodge looked low to me but I don't remember what your stam was and I can't look again at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Synnaminbun View Post
    here is my character sheet
    The World of Warcraft Armory
    im on a tough decision
    im considering to place two +24 stam gems in the two new sockets
    or two +16 dodge gems

judgment, recommendations or straight up advice would be appreciated
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by JokerFMJ View Post
    If you can't decide why not do two +8 dodge +12 stam? Or 1 +24 stam and 1 +16 dodge? Your dodge looked low to me but I don't remember what your stam was and I can't look again at the moment.
    Not this... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tonylicious View Post
    Knowing what you'd like to tank could help slightly, but I'll assume you're aiming to get into more 10/25 man raiding.

Generally, if you feel you're weak or want to be even stronger in a certain respect you want to keep your gems going in a similar direction Be that threat, avoidance, or health. Currently avoidance gemming for warriors is fairly unnecessary, I assume the defense gems in your shoulers and belt are holdovers from when you were trying to stay above 540 defense. The strength gem in your pants is very out of place compared to the rest of your gearing.

Legs: They're a pretty solid piece, unless you think you'll replace them very soon the 55 stam/22 agi leg armor is pretty easy to get.
    Chest enchant: 275 health (Based on preference, the defense is a comperable portion of avoidance)
    Definitely this. ^^
    Paladin --- "A paragon of chivalry; a heroic champion."
    <Journey> is recruiting, visit www.wowjourney.com for information and class needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonylicious View Post

Wow thanks a lot! definitely the pro i was looking for!
    i really do not want a def rating higher than 545, and yeah i have the frosthide leg armor in my bank for when i get better pants but i may apply them soon anyways because i am leveling a rogue with skinning soo.. yeah. i have the argent crusade. thank you very much for the gem advice and i was planning to get the 275 health on my chest, but not the one i have now because ill be replacing it very soon

i really do not want a def rating higher than 545
    Not to be blunt, but why the fuck not? Why would you place a purposeful, artificial limit on the best avoidance stat in the game?

Look, I understand balancing stats and wanting to boost your health, but saying "I don't want defense over 545" is downright foolish and if you're shuffling gear around because you think your defense is somehow "too high" you're really doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    Not to be blunt, but why the fuck not? Why would you place a purposeful, artificial limit on the best avoidance stat in the game?

Look, I understand balancing stats and wanting to boost your health, but saying "I don't want defense over 545" is downright foolish and if you're shuffling gear around because you think your defense is somehow "too high" you're really doing it wrong.
    yeah sorry about that i meant under

+ Reply to Thread