+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Gearing for Ulduar

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1

    Gearing for Ulduar

    Hi, was just curious what you guys think the stats required to tank 10-man Ulduar would be.
    The World of Warcraft Armory
    That's my armory would like everyone's opinion on it. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    352
    I think your dodge is a little low. My guild's main DK tank (not MT, but our best Dk tank) has 25% dodge, 18% block

    I don't really know how good that is but I do know he's competent enough with his stats to tank through naxx25 just fine.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by AxLxExX View Post
    My guild's main DK tank (not MT, but our best Dk tank) has 25% dodge, 18% block
    ...?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by jackass1203 View Post
    Hi, was just curious what you guys think the stats required to tank 10-man Ulduar would be.
    The World of Warcraft Armory
    That's my armory would like everyone's opinion on it. Thanks.
    There is another forum for Armory threads. This is not the place.

    Quote Originally Posted by AxLxExX View Post
    I think your dodge is a little low. My guild's main DK tank (not MT, but our best Dk tank) has 25% dodge, 18% block

    I don't really know how good that is but I do know he's competent enough with his stats to tank through naxx25 just fine.
    ... DKs don't block...
    Paladin --- "A paragon of chivalry; a heroic champion."
    <Journey> is recruiting, visit www.wowjourney.com for information and class needs.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,412
    There's rules posted above every forum that indicates where armory link threads should be placed.

    Please read the posting rules before you make threads please.

    Moved to appropriate forum.

    READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts