+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When to start gemming for Expertise?

When to start gemming for Expertise?

The title says it all really; when should I start gemming for Expertise?

The World of Warcraft Armory

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks

-Xef
    Warrior's - The few, The proud.

Right now

Change your parry/stam gem to exp/stam and you might want to do the same for the dodge/stam gem.

You still have some upgrades to get, so don't be all that alarmed at 8 expertise. Also, your avoidance isn't so high that'd be a great idea to take out your avoidance gems, except to replace the parry/stam gems with dodge/stam gems. I've gemmed fairly extensively for expertise myself, but without some solid expertise pieces to back up the gems, the number would still be kinda low...However, it ultimately comes down to, what do you value more? Avoidance from pure avoidance pieces, vs avoidance that comes from a lower chance to be parried. Talk to your healers, talk to you dps, ask the best of them what they think about it.

*also, this is an extremely valuable resource: chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner Save yourself some maths
    Playing a warrior tank well is its own reward.

Please read the posting rules in my signature or at the top of every forum before posting a new thread.

Hell read the name of the forums and try to catch the "HALP! Armory and Talent Suggestion Requests".

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Figured it fell under the "enchants". Wasn't asking anything about my talent spec. Thanks for moving it.

After reading your sig.

Gear Discussion If you're asking if X is better than Y, or are looking for a gear ranking list, this is where you should be. Discussion about enchantments also goes here. This forum is meant for discussion about gear that others may find useful, so we want armoury and talent help requests in a different forum.

Gemming goes with enchantments? Anyways, tanks again!
    o.O

+ Reply to Thread