+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wheres my DPS?

wheres my DPS?

im a level 80 prot warrior starting to do heroic Naxx and the other 25s. My DPS rarely reaches over 1k. I get a lot of criticsm for that, but i do hold aggro. Ive respecced and worked my rotaion a little different. Id like to know what else i can do. My toon is Hatetank on zul jin server.

You should probably edit your post to include your armory, I'll move this to the armory forum because that's probably the best place to put this.

You're rotation is probably sub-optimal and you're not heroic striking enough.

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

noobish

not sure how t link my armory. im new to the forum. ill be on her for a while yet if you care to reply. ty vm

I'll probably get chastised for saying this, but here goes. Your hit and especially your expertise is quite low. Your HP's is high, which is good but I would think you may be able to lose some stamina by using some vivid forest emeralds and some guardian twilight opals. (+8 hit / +12 sta) & (8 exp / +12 sta) respectively to get you closer where you should be.

I'm afraid at your current hit / exp: if you start spamming HS; you're gonna run yourself dry with rage.

protDPS

do you think its worth changing those for extra DPS or am i trading my DPS for stam that i shouldnt lose? and where can i find more info for a good rotation?

+ Reply to Thread