+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pre Naxx Fury Weapon's

Pre Naxx Fury Weapon's

Hello,

Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction as to were to get some weaps for fury spec as im just stepping into naxx 25man, I seen an axe drop from H HOL thats about it. Any rep/quest weapons worth getting?? thanks

The Ebon Blade rep swords are almost best pre-raid weapons if you are Human, and they're easy to get as well. Alternatives are (like you mentioned) the Collosal Skull-Clad Cleaver off the final boss of HoL, as well as the Titansteel Destroyer, which is crafted by blacksmiths.

thanks for the quick reply, sorry i posted it in the wrong section ~ first post.

IMO I would go with Titansteel Destroyer and a Runeblade of Demonstrable Power - Item - World of Warcraft

Titansteel will last you for a long time. because it's a very nice offhander until you get lots of hit from other gear. I see them on the AH for 1000G

The titansteel spiked helm is also a wise investment because it can't be beat until you get T7.5 or the Obsidian Greathelm

I went with the titansteel destroyer/Runeblade combo too. The destroyer is equal to a lot of naxx-10 drops and is easily attainable, buy the materials and have a blacksmith craft you one.. it should only cost around 600-800 gold depending on your server. The runeblade is an amazing weapon too, no itemization on stamina means it has pure offensive stats. it'll be a big source of crit before you start getting naxx geared too. The 2 hander from Loken is nice too, but the destroyer/runeblade combo will easily see you into naxx-25.

I agree on the Destoryer and runeblade combo. If you are pinchin pennies the Runeblade x2 setup isnt a slouch either till you can run H HoL for the axe.

thanks so much for your help ~

Quote Originally Posted by Daeb View Post
    I agree on the Destoryer and runeblade combo. If you are pinchin pennies the Runeblade x2 setup isnt a slouch either till you can run H HoL for the axe.
    This is what I did. I skipped the Destroyer all together and went 2x Runeblade -> 1x claymore 1x rune blade -> 1x claymore 1x H HoL Axe.

Next for me is armageddon or BoH i think.

+ Reply to Thread