+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DK tank addons

DK tank addons

Hi havnt tanked for that long but could do with some help with some tank addons..

i got deadly mob boss or i think its called that, but would be nice with an addon that tells raid when i use eg. IBF

kinda like the look of the set up in this movie http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f206/...el-thuzad.html
    what are the adds called...

or if anyone got any nice ideas please tell me :-P

sorry if im a noob havnt used addons before but hear that they are a huge help

go here and see what they are using I found it very helpful.

UI Compilations - TankSpot

ty helped alot....

only one thing now.. ive instaled bartender4 and it works great, but now i covers some of my chat window.
    is there any way i can change how wide the chat window is?

Click somewhere in the chat window (not on someone's name), and the window options should appear to the top left. Right click the tab, click Unlock Window, and you can resize the window my left-click-dragging the lower right corner of the window, or reposition the whole window by left-click-dragging the tab. When you get it to the size you want, just Lock Window again, and you're good.

The two main addons I use for DK tanking (specifically, in addition to my normal addons) is IceHud and Power Auras (especially useful for Frost spec). IceHud has the option to display your runes in the middle of the screen, in addition to health/mana/runic bars for yourself, your target, even a focus target. I use it solely to have my runes right above my hotkeys (bartender4), so I have less distance to look to see which runes are up.
    Makepõ - Cold Hearted
    Bryenne - Disc Jockey.

+ Reply to Thread