+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pitbull configuring

Pitbull configuring

I need a little help on configuring Pitbull. Dont worry about that I have a crappy UI on this shot, 1. it is in PvP, 2. I wasn't done configuring. Have done lots since it. Its just the Pitbull part im posting about.

As you can see in the "Player" unitframe, it shows how much health I have lost, I have this problem in all my unitframes. How can I get it away?
    It's not a problem on the hostile mobs, but on friendly mobs and myself (when targeted and in player frame)
    Thanks.

pitbull>player>texts>combat
    should be similar paths for other unitframes just change player to target or whatever
    you could probably either uncheck enable or check hidden, either way the numbers disappear i think

Problem still there. Cba to post a screenshot now. It's just still the same.

E1:
    I have combat text off as default. Because I cba to see all those hits spamming in the health frame when I have MSBT.
    Last edited by johnandre93; 03-12-2009 at 03:28 PM.

change your health text under the sub-cat, for the frame. E.g goto the pitbull config goto > player > texts > health > and change to short, percent etc

Basically what then00b showed, i just didn't read that far haha

Weee! Thanks!
    I dunno really how I did it, but somewhat what you said
    Indeed what I did was going to text > Health > Disable & reenable

^^

Probably a newbish question, but how do you get the player portrait to have half 3D image and half health/mana like the OP did in the first image? I had a look in the settings of PitBull and couldn't work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamance View Post
    Probably a newbish question, but how do you get the player portrait to have half 3D image and half health/mana like the OP did in the first image? I had a look in the settings of PitBull and couldn't work it out.
    First step is to establish the overall size of your designated frame by going to:
    Pitbull<Player<Other<Size

Secondly you want to configure the portrait settings by heading to:
    Pitbull<Player<Other<Portrait
    Select Enable. For "Side", you want to select center and then "Style" must be set to 3D.

Head to:
    Pitbull<Player<Bars<Health

You want to alter the height of the Health and Power bars to your tastes.

Mainly after you correspond the portrait to the correct height you can experiment with the overall height of the frame to give room for the health/power bars.
    Abyssul's UI, please comment or download.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    First step is to establish the overall size of your designated frame by going to:
    Pitbull<Player<Other<Size

Secondly you want to configure the portrait settings by heading to:
    Pitbull<Player<Other<Portrait
    Select Enable. For "Side", you want to select center and then "Style" must be set to 3D.

Head to:
    Pitbull<Player<Bars<Health

You want to alter the height of the Health and Power bars to your tastes.

Mainly after you correspond the portrait to the correct height you can experiment with the overall height of the frame to give room for the health/power bars.
    Thanks, I had to improvise on a few things because I just got the newer version, but those instructions still worked pretty well.

Dont want to hijack the hread but I have a Pitbull config question also and hate to see multiple post for same app...hope this is ok.
    I need to be able to see my target's target debuffs, specifically example would be Gluth, I can't seem to how many stack of the debuff is on the other tank. RIght now I have to actually target him very few seconds to check and that screws up my DPS.

Thanks in advance. I am sure it is a simple option I am just missing.
    US|Velen|Fast Action Guys|Camulos
    Prot Pally

Quote Originally Posted by Camulos View Post
    Dont want to hijack the hread but I have a Pitbull config question also and hate to see multiple post for same app...hope this is ok.
    I need to be able to see my target's target debuffs, specifically example would be Gluth, I can't seem to how many stack of the debuff is on the other tank. RIght now I have to actually target him very few seconds to check and that screws up my DPS.

Thanks in advance. I am sure it is a simple option I am just missing.

Pitbull<Target's Target<Other

Enable Debuffs
    then proceed to Auras.

Although this will show all debuffs that the target's target acquires so...
    Abyssul's UI, please comment or download.

Thanks Abyssul!
    US|Velen|Fast Action Guys|Camulos
    Prot Pally

+ Reply to Thread