+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Devestate or Sunder Armor

Devestate or Sunder Armor

I have not done an indepth search, but I was wondering if anyone has done the math to probe whether devestate currently does more threat than sunder armor?

Devestate no longer does threat from the sunder armors, sunder armor on the other hand does threat based on your attack power. So it could make one think that maybe sunder armor could be a higher source of threat?

Quote Originally Posted by hikaro View Post
    I have not done any search
    Fixed that for ya. http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f56/4...e-posting.html

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f200/...at-values.html
    Top of the guides forum - and even shows up as the most recently commented thread in the forum list.
    Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

My advisers tell me I shouldn't be such an ass and to be helpful.

Devastate: 101 damage per sunder + 50% of weapon damage + 5% of AP
    Sunder: 345 + 5% of AP

Don't forget that "weapon damage" is read as "how much damage you would have hit for, including damage from AP" and not "50% of the damage range of your weapon".

Go!

(so I got the helpful part down)
    Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

Sorry, I'm an idiot <3 I normally search first, but didn't have much type and decided to post up instead.

EDIT : Did not refresh to see your newer post. I don't fully know how to do the calculations but from my speculations, devestate seems to still be better, and that is with only +101 from devestate (which increases with each sunder armor on the target, up to a maximum of 505)

+ Reply to Thread