+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best in slot before 10 mans?

Best in slot before 10 mans?

Sup everyone! New guy here. I'm also completely new to tanking. I've searched far and wide for a good source of info. I think I can say I hit the motherload here.

I've been reading alot on tanking and all the different aspects involved(boy is there alot to know). Anyhow, I was trying to put together a solid raiding set with def cap, good mitigation and good threat. I was wondering if someone could tell me whether the below build would be the best in slot (or as close to as possible) for 10man raids. I know it is probably more than I need to start, but my warrior wont be raiding full time.

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

With that build, I have def cap, min expertise cap and hit cap for bosses(at least I think I do). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

here's a great guide for pre-naxx tank gear.

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/4...gear-list.html
    "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!"

~ Morpheus

Thx. But that info I have. My question is more about best in slot based on what stats are considered the most important, so I am trying to narrow down and focus on specific items

Hey there Ageis, your shopping list includes some Emblem of Heroism gear, but you didn't include Heroes' Dreadnaught Breastplate which you can purchase for 80 Emblems. That is better than the Breastplate of the Solemn Council. You'll need to run a few heroics though.

The Emblem of Heroism shield has been debated. Some think it's a only marginal upgrade from Titansteel Shield Wall . So if you have the money or are a miner it's an easy to get a hold of choice. In fact all the BOE crafted gear is great while you build your set.

Veneretio's Guide to Emblem Pick Order is very helpful.
    Last edited by DillyGnome; 03-12-2009 at 07:43 AM.

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

Based on your start. Bit less avoidance, hit caped, almost soft expertise caped but 1200 HP more.

You can buy bracers and ring and spare money from cloak.

Also spare money on Acuracy on cheap weapon and get titanium weapon chain - same hit - no crit.
    Mookey | GM of <RISE> Xavius [EU]

+ Reply to Thread