+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little help with new druid tank

Little help with new druid tank

Love the site with all the raid gear and heroic gear lists but i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with a list for new tanks that cant quite do heroics yet. Was wondering if there is a list somewhere of what gear you would need to start tanking heroics. Any help would be great.

Check out the guides section. For example
    http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/4...gear-list.html

I seen that list but that has 90% heroic dungeon loots on it, i was wondering what the best pre heroic items are in order to be able to start doin the heroics.

So google something like, "Gearing up for heroics." Or do it the hard way, create item weights in Wowhead.

You need to be willing to take the initiative in figuring out what it is you need, the community is willing to help you, we're here to help, but you need to show us that you've at least made an attempt on your own.

Jestur - Go back to that list and try to get whatever crafted or quest items from it. Those can be acquired without doing anything on Heroic.

There is also a very good list provided here:
    Shifting Perspectives: Gearing your Feral (bear) Druid at 80

Yes, it's a pre-Naxx list, but it also provided options that are available via Heroic and non-Heroic Dungeons.

One thing that will help you moreso than the gear (as important as it may be) is reading the boss guides for Heroics. Should your group be able to communicate and understand the tactic for the boss (with the aid of a few good mods), you will be able to make it through fine.

Good luck!

/agree. don't forget the boe/crafted epics

Thx alot that helped a ton

Great Pre-heroic/heroic gear research

Not just for tanks, but every class and spec... a little clunky, but being able to see a linked list of gear from quests and instances is a huge timesaver. Doesn't account for created gear options but I think it does account for rep grind gear.

Kaliban's Class Loot Lists

+ Reply to Thread