+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Valor Medal vs. Sonic Booster

Valor Medal vs. Sonic Booster

First off, The World of Warcraft Armory

I'm starting to bundle up Emblems now that I've bought everything I want/need, so now that I'm coming up on more of them, I've been thinking of looking into the Valor Medal. Currently with the Sonic Booster/Essence trinket combo I'm up to 29.1k HP and frigging love it, however, after doing some analysis, I've started to think that maybe that 2 extra dodge may be better than the +810 HP the booster gives me.

Would bumping my dodge up to 26% be worth losing 800 HP? I've read the theory crafting going on but I'd like to see results more than anything. What do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by ADyukyuk View Post
    First off, The World of Warcraft Armory

I'm starting to bundle up Emblems now that I've bought everything I want/need, so now that I'm coming up on more of them, I've been thinking of looking into the Valor Medal. Currently with the Sonic Booster/Essence trinket combo I'm up to 29.1k HP and frigging love it, however, after doing some analysis, I've started to think that maybe that 2 extra dodge may be better than the +810 HP the booster gives me.

Would bumping my dodge up to 26% be worth losing 800 HP? I've read the theory crafting going on but I'd like to see results more than anything. What do you all think?
    Your gear is similar to mine and I'd like to here a solid answer on this one as well.

thx

I remember back in the comments on TankSpot's Emblem Pick Order, the Medal trinket wasn't very highly recommended, and I personally have since avoided it and never picked it up to this day (Gone as far as having purchased everything, done my Fury set, now getting Heirloom items).

The problem is there isn't very many attainable trinkets in the early reaches of the game, so I still do wonder what it's weight is compared to some of the lower ones. I am currently using the JC dodge trinket, with 2 JC defense gems in it and the Essence trinket.

+ Reply to Thread